Monday, March 15
We have officially made it to the 4th quarter! Team 6S students shared that they are excited for a fresh start, decent weather, and coming back to school 4 days each week. With the start of the final quarter there will be a few changes (we are all used to this by now!).
What is changing...
- Team 6S students will be in-person Tuesday-Friday.
- Zooming in to class Tuesday-Friday will NOT be an option. If a team 6S student is unable to attend in person Tuesday-Friday, he/she will be marked absent.
- We will no longer be able to maintain 6 feet of distance between students in the classrooms; however, plastic barrier shields have been ordered and will be used.
- Students may need replenished supplies - pencils, folders, etc. Please speak with your student regarding his/her needs, and let us know if we can help!
What remains the same...
- Mondays remain a remote learning day with the same schedule.
- Our schedule remains the same: 8:00-12:45 with a grab and go lunch (or eat at home).
- Open Zoom link office hours are every day from 2:30-3:00! Need a different time? Of course! Just send us an email.
- We continue to use our Team 6S Page for the Homework page, daily schedule, office hour links, etc.
- Masks must be worn properly at all times.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to email us. We are a team!
Caley Oltman (LBS1)
(309) 827-0086 ext. 1831
Science and Math
(309) 827-0086 ext. 1819
Jen Stroyan (Social Studies and ELA) and Ellie Schimmel (ISU Student Teacher - Social Studies and ELA)
(309) 827-0086 ext. 1818