2023 State Farm Enterprise Technology High School Summer Internship
- The internship will run 6/5/23 to 8/4/23
- Must be 16 by June 5, 2023 to be eligible
- Applications open September 7, 2022 - Click Here to apply!
- Candidates must be a current or graduating high school student
- Work 38.75 hrs per week.
- Due to the short duration of the summer program, it is an expectation that hired interns will be available for the duration of the summer internship with little to no disruption in their work schedule.
- Software Engineer, Data Analyst, Infrastructure Analyst, IT GRC Analyst, and UX (User Experience) Generalist
- Most students will likely be interested in the Software Engineer role as this was called Software Developer
Experience and skills:
- Drive and initiative to lead and affect positive change
- Programming knowledge and/or experience – this can come from classes, clubs or self-study (there is still time before job postings and interviews to polish these skills)
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- A can-do attitude
- Someone who enjoys having a bit of fun!
- Make sure you state a clear objective
- What’s your “brand”, value, skills, and competencies
- Use specific key words to describe your skills and competencies
- Don’t use vague terms
- Don’t rely on spell check - have someone else review it before you submit it!
- Include your accomplishments and your GPA
- Be sure to include any self-study, especially related to programming languages/tech studies